Lemonbabe
sylviedecarnon
anaaababy
sdtlvr
pdulted
kinkydaddy69

Forums  ›  Ronnie's List - Forums and Personal Ads  ›  General Discussions

San Diego -- Roll Call

I'm curious as to who my San Diego neighbors are.

Please sound off with your name, sex and preference.

I'll begin.

MisterGreg -- male, very verbal dominant BDSM bisexual Daddy

Leliani. Crossdresser (Girly girl). Super submissive sissy innocent girl. Lesbian at heart but have been getting curious about holding another cock in my hand. 

Shelley, Transvestite, Very Submissive D/S BDSM Slut

Bimyself- male- I think I'm going bi,but only been with women I mastaurbate alot wearing panties and stocking sitting on d ildos wondering what the real thing feels like in me.in need of a teacher 

Tonya, Dominant tranny, living in Kensington. I am not into hooking up with men, only with other girls or with cis women. 

trashy slut here in San Diego as well.

Hello Sweet Hearts!

Shar here in San Diego. Be wonderful to meet with other gurls. But my weakness is when I get dressed up, I feel and act so slutty. What's a gurl to do? 

Jadon here.... Love my sexy tgirls.....But also love to please and be pleased...

Vers guy in San Diego, poway area. Hit me up if you wanna have some fun. 

Top who has been more and more curious about bottoming. Commute between Chula Vista and Temecula and sometimes get a hotel in Escondido or Temecula if I don't feel like driving.

San Diego male, love my T-girls, CD's, and women.. a guy in the group can't hurt.. :) LOL

Open minded Bi male here. Love the T-gurls, Cd's, females, couples, and occasional guy.

Bimyself- male- I think I'm going bi,but only been with women I mastaurbate alot wearing panties and stocking sitting on d ildos wondering what the real thing feels like in me.in need of a teacher 

I can show you what the real thing feels like in you...

Looking to go to Barnett or jolar in next few hours 909-414-8909 ;)

Rihanna - bisexual cross dresser switch into fetish outfits for pleasure. North county bondage and dom in fetish outfits!!

I love rubber maids and mistresses 

Undersexed CD in N. County

North county Male willing to travel or host anytime kik me porkryan1984 I am 34 single white clean cut 6 foot 4 200 pounds

Julian - bisexual male who is really into t-girls.  Have mostly been a top, but I'm starting to like bottoming.  If a man is thrown in there as well, then I have no problem with it.

Rob, in Clairemont.

Bisexual male, more bottom. Would love to have a hung t-girl or a M/F couple go medieval on my furry ass.

Crossdresser nearest to san diego. Love to meet hung guys into gangbangs, fisting, and degradation. 

Into ts and cd girls.

Next time your headed to jolars or barrnets hot me up,I wanna play dirty

Mexican crossdresser. I visit San Diego and California often. Love to serve and be used by rough tops. 100% bottom, open to almost anything, but my preference is BDSM. Unfortunately, I haven’t found a real  Master on this site.

Anna

Hosting right now in San Diego.  Got 2 so far that are coming, but can always use more.  T-girls or CD.  Kik me:  mischivis

Hey all new sissy here.. pretty masculine but love to wear panties and more. Would love a girl to dress with and play. San Diego central area 

Jazz here hosting CD in Oceanside. Fairly new to dressing for others but loving it 

sexy_Jezzy.png117.1K111 views

How often do any of u go to jolar or barnett?

How often do any of u go to jolar or barnett?

I live in san diego Looking to meet someone on here

hey everyone part time cd here...I may come down ...4 the party...not sure yet...long drive 4 me

Paul. 28 M . Been into Trans lately. Would like to top only. If anyone interested in meeting up, hmu on kik Pauls_sd123

Not so closeted cross dresser and willing bondage subject in San Diego, near La Mesa

sissy slut in san diego.....looking for some kinky encounters.....love to party and get down to business.....I wish i had a home next door to barnette theater...;)

Beginning CD living in Spring Valley and looking for who knows what  lol. I am 46 and a bigger gurl.  5'9" and 240 lbs.  I am submissive. 

I been looking for a mistress/master and/or a sub for a long time now I live in san diego ca on the other side of down town close to ob

Hello all.  I'm a hung, white North County daddy thats verbally dominant and LOVES slutty T-gurls and sissy CD's. kik sandiegoal

CD slut here, love group action. Can't get enough cock. 

Let's have a gurls day at Barnett soon... I can do afternoon or mornings most likely

50 year old guy in Mission Valley looking for my first Tgirl experience. 

Let's have a gurls day at Barnett soon... I can do afternoon or mornings most likely

im down    theaterr fun place

im down    theaterr fun place

Mature, accomplished tgirl who loves to be a lesbian with other tgirls. Small, soft clittie, but soft, pretty lips to provide sincere pleasures! Give an older gurl a chance to share her femininity with you!

To play with hot tgurls in a booth only if you kiss me back and fuck me back,that makes me hard 

Victor here.  Top guy who loves T-girls, CDs, and women.

Shelly here

Top male here in san diego love to top and play with hot TS/ Couple / or CD hit me up

Sugar Cravsitt here CD Sissygurl in Oceanside i don't host and do travel. Into long throathing sessions, str8 men, bakke, and gangbanging hmu on kik Sugar Cravsitt 

Looking for someone to play with in the Hillcrest area. 

Looking for someone to play with in the Hillcrest area. 

Any of u have snap chat ?