Jayee04
eric138
Asiana95
poundmeLA
LuvLace

Forums  ›  Ronnie's List - Forums and Personal Ads  ›  General Discussions

San Diego -- Roll Call - part 2

Kik

Erika, part-time CD, kind of cute. Into cock, other girls, light bondage, domination, being a cock slave. Prefer BBC, but will do anything as long as it is bigger than average. 

• Any of u girls know a place to be waxed? I'm tired of shaving

I would love to wax you free of charge. I love shaving my friends cock, balls and ESPECIALLY asshole 

20190108_092310.jpg3.8M115 views

cool

heeeeeeere!!!

Hey Billy send me a message hon

Heading to jolars at around 330 if anyone wants to join today

South San Diego here  ! 

Top here love the girls on this site

SD TS here

hi does anyone know about how many people go to the mira mesa party in san diego   thanx  rick

hi does anyone know about how many people go to the mira mesa party in san diego   thanx  rick

My girls and I went to one a while ago and we stayed for most of the event. Start to finish, there were about 40-50 attendees.

My girls took most of the cock and were thanked by the hostess for being the catalysts and keeping what was a boring event - going strong.

I am planning on going to Mira Mesa this week end. Been there once and had a marvelous time

Shar

T R A N S girl in the Lemon Grove area.

Hi greg thanx r u and ur girls going to be thete saturday thanx rick

hi i misplaced the address for the party tonight  can some one send it to me  rick810@gmail.com  thanx

hi i misplaced the address for the party tonight  can some one send it to me  rick810@gmail.com  thanx

33 year old dom top. Can host near lake Murray la Mesa area. 

Beach area sub slut tv here, still looking to find serious bdsm tops and groups to delve in deeper, darker waters.

hello all fit dom daddy in north county san diego who can host evenings let me know hmu on kik daywalker0771