Dora
maxinecd
Ifiwasanybetter
The_Beyond_Pleasure_Domme
colinp1000
BADDAWGY

Forums  ›  Ronnie's List - Forums and Personal Ads  ›  Casual Encounters

hosting

I am interested in sponsorship for an event I want to have and a room to prepare in. I want to be the main attraction in my own live sex show, at the Tiki Theater in Los Angeles, the venue has a stage and two screens to view on. we would set up an arrangement with management to pay for a 4 hour block of time, during such time all funds collected for that four hours would be ours, every paying customer has the option of just watching or joining in as well.

The Location of the theater is on Western and Santa Monica in Los Angeles. I would also need a room nearby for two nights to rest and prepare, proceeds would be split evenly between myself and the sponsor at conclusion of the event with the sponsor being reimbursed for my uber rides to and from the venue as well as cost of the room stay. This is of ASAP urgency, so all interested parties, call me at 310 505 2831

Let me know when it takes place I’m willing to come and join 

lol such an interesting way to say P2P. Might as well post your rates too

Yep…joined Grindr recently and it seems it’s just a new back page website for example.  This group overall isn’t like that but this is crossing that line