BAD_SISSY_FEM
maxinecd
SBTOTALTOP
fjac36
Muckerb
Kontiki
Dora

Forums  ›  Ronnie's List - Forums and Personal Ads  ›  General Discussions

Where do you purchase your wigs, corsets, etc?

This is going out to the girls.

I’d like to know where you go in Southern CA to buy your wigs, corsets, fetish attire, shoes, dresses, etc. What is it that you like most about the places & how far would you drive to get what you want. 

Tonya

Good question! 

I mostly shop online. I have bought the fishnets from eBay, as well as the dresses and lingerie. 

Thong and wigs from eBay and Amazon, but I prefer wigs in Amazon cuz the reviews are more trustworthy. 

I bought heels on target. Had to buy them twice since the size didn't fit at first. Even now I think they're a size too big. I'm just too anxious to go heel-shopping somewhere that isn't so accepting. Tho I imagine they have good shops for that in WeHo, maybe? Drag Queens and all? 

I’d bet that you’d probably be pretty thrilled if you could find women’s shoes in male sizes.

Two words: Hollywood Boulevard. If you’re looking for heels in larger sizes you’ll find them there. Also for regular clothes my lady friends just go to Ross and Marshall’s.

Two words: Hollywood Boulevard. If you’re looking for heels in larger sizes you’ll find them there. Also for regular clothes my lady friends just go to Ross and Marshall’s.

Any specific places you go to? Shoe shopping is easily the biggest headache for me because the sizes can't be trusted and the need for wide sizes eliminates 75% of anything sexy right off the bat.

All my hot outfits including shoes I buy on Amazon or eBay. For wigs, I use wigtypes.com great pieces at great prices.

I like to try things on before buying. I have used hollywood bl for wigs and payless for shoes. I also enjoy Marshalls and Macys at the malls for clothes. Also use the internet like ebay

I go to thrift stores. Wigs at a wig shop. Makeup at Walmart,  stockings at target they stock thigh highs

Amazon

ebay

wholesalefashionshoes- heels sizes  up to 11 sometimes 12

Fashionnova,- from time to time they have offers 20-40% off 

Yandy.com has lingerie

Venus for clothing

Lovelywholesale.com for clothing 

Lollicouture.com clothing heels

Shiekh.com have good prices on heels

I remember when I used to dress up. I went to Halloween stores to buy the sexy outfits and wigs and I didn't feel judge.

Panties I went to fredricks and shoes I went to payless and was a fan of kitten heels.

But because of a fall out with roommates had to move out and lose my collection.

Wig shops for wigs (I can recommend a few in San Diego)

Dsw for shoes (discount rack)

Thrift shops for all kinds of stuff

Amazon for cheaper stuff.

I need more kinky clothes, my outfits are pretty vanilla but I need to lose weight first.

I just like a good value. I wouldn't drive more than 30 mins to buy stuff. 

On eBay for the wigs in the close I purchased from 

Yandy Lingerie

Amazon is the best for wigs , ALWAYS get a lacefront, most of the "girls" at USA get cheap wigs that are visibly fake but lacefronts look the best!.

I use Amazon

Funky pair has large sizes up to 14 or 15 I think? I shopped there in guy mode and NO JUDGEMENT form workers or other shoppers. I even tried them on in store. Wigs, loco bookstore or this spot in Hollywood that's open till 3am, and again in guy mode. And clothes goodwill. Makeup target and Walmart. 

20190720_184035.jpg3.6M106 views

A strip mall beauty supply store for my first wig.  Got some strange looks from the clerk.

Amazon for lingerie, dresses, shoes, accessories, and toys.  Just remember it's part of your search and purchase history so if you want that private open another separate account.

Shoes directly from https://pleasershoes.com/   Great stripper heels.

And random stuff from adult stores.  Never had any hassles, judgement, or teasing at any of them.