tool60
pdulted
Silverfoxx
JackieCoxx
kinkydaddy69
kinkysdguy

Forums  ›  Ronnie's List - Forums and Personal Ads  ›  Couples Fun

Where R All Those Eager Subs

I'd like to find someone who is looking to be molded transformed trained cherished,owned,to share genuine connection, trust,honesty, encouragement, awareness, intelligence, stimulating emotional COMMUNICATION

I am a BBW FEMME DOMME 36 yr old Strong willed Openminded

Looking  for my SINGLE Special SISSY Sub 45+ older gentleman, daddy who craves to serve, worship, prioritize, Declare, devote and is ready at this time, in his life to ACCEPT AND BE GUIDED AND CREATE A UNIQUE BOND and EXPERIENCE yourself with me. I WOULD prefer authentic connections to,false promises and fake IMPRESSIONs

It excites me to create an accepting non-judgmental partnership, relationship, friendship that we can harmoniously FIT WELL. 

I HOPE THAt YOU WILL HAVE KNOWLEGE EXPERIENCE SERVING AS A SUBMissive SUB. I want to Share our desires, Fetishes, Hard limits, boundaries,, I'm very selective and DON'T always share my personal world so,I hope you cam give  warm homesty , u trust respect me and I willy opening up at my discretion. I like to,live a bdsm lifestyle I love ,mental bondage, sissy slut training (prefer experienced then newbie), pegging strap on , makeovers lingerie toys ,  shoes thr li,it to possibilities what we could become amd be a teamat3 and encourage and help umflourishma a CD SISSY SUB

Qplease be willing to share YOUR deep,dark,desires and wants as I can help yoim dismiss havung tomore53md and not to be authentically u with the social norm that constrain.

I desire and get excited to have us embrace our kinky,I nventive creative minds,mindmelt and feel comfortable with eachother without share. 

Please have stamina and understand I am quite insatiable and greedy and like to be served for long sessions. I'd like find so,find, imcam share ,ynheart with and, are love to again. 

I love to capture our sexy exhibition by taking pics and videos.  P

Hopefully you will

Definitely share and feed off my arousal For

Sharing our visual video photo moments

Be open to showing yourObEDIENT Slut Self

I enjoy Giving SAFE Condom Blow JOB

Peg and strap on 

I'm not looking to get pernetrated or orally eaten

I want to focus on training and bringing out your Feminine Side!

Serious inquiries Only Please be Genuine!

Goddess

Can u train me please I'll be a good sub

now this is what I would truly enjoy and embrace with open mind body thought and understand img . I am mature 50+ as nd down to be schooled trained and 9surendermyself to you and become that sissy I want to be please Tabatha. Awaits

I’m very real… also if you wan to use me you need to host me. 

Hi my name is Zeyda I’m a 36, mixed Mexican CD who will love to be trained by you in every possible way, and I’m willing to submit to you. I’m very sweet, submissive, friendly, and willing to be your pet. You can contact me on kik: cdfantasydoll 

Wow… count me in.. I’ll be as obedient as you need me to be. 

Omg,make overs ,bj,my ass getting fucked by you,wow,I'm CD gotclothes panties stocking some make up that I don't know how to use,and if you take pics would you be able to hide my face , and I would like copies of them.and  about the long sessions ibwork 4 day work weeks making my weekend 3 days long and it's in the middle of the week,and I've been aching to get my hole fucked....Alanah lmk if I am a possibility 

I’m very real and interested… I’m Zeyda, I’m a CD from Norwalk. I’m very kinky and looking to become your real rubber sex doll slave 

I’m not 45+ but I fit all the other criteria 

I am 45+and need of fun

Make me a slut for your excitement 

Good luck finding one to step up to the plate & take a swing Goddess, lots of takers, not a lot of doers.