kinkydaddy69
MSCDMarsha
OC_CAL
maxinecd
Coyyai
Dr-Hypno

Forums  ›  Ronnie's List - Forums and Personal Ads  ›  General Discussions

What phrases do you use when searching

Just a general question for the gurls & the guys who want to be gurls. What types of thing do you ask Siri, Alexa or search for (as in googling & YouTubing ) when you’re looking for information about transitioning or looking for tips on how to look more girly?

I’m not looking for shit like how to give the best rim job or anything kinky or sexual.

Like actually transitioning? I searched for counseling which I am currently doing. Actually looking girly? I watch makeup tutorials on YouTube, look at outfits on Pinterest, read about feminine mannerisms. I try my best to pass and I think doing your research is the best way to do that. 

As far as dressing techniques and tips, I've found a lot by just searching for topics that are germane to my particular physical type, e.g. dressing for inverted triangle body or narrow hips; deep set / hooded eye makeup; hair styles and colors for a square face, brown eyes, etc.  Few natural women have the classic size 6 hourglass figure; plenty of information out there.  Pinterest and YooToob are good ones but there are others.  Posture, mannerisms and walking are trickier and take observation and practice of course; I try to be as observant of gg's as I can but a lot of them don't seem to have the best poise either.