maxinecd
colinp1000
kinkydaddy69
Dr-Hypno
JennyCD
sissyjennixxx
Dasin4u

Forums  ›  Ronnie's List - Forums and Personal Ads  ›  General Discussions

Wanna go shopping for gurl stuff but it scares ya?

I’m not just a Mistress, I’m also a personal shopper sort of like a wing gurl so you can buy those girly things you’ve been longing for but you’re afraid to buy them yourself.

Are you longing to buy sexy lingerie, cute, sexy women’s fashions or makeup? Got your eye on a sweet dress with heels? Do you often find yourself walking thru a mall or department store & longing to work up the courage to purchase such things but you don’t want to take a chance you’ll run into a friend or family member & will have to explain why you’re buying a skirt, lipstick or foundation, perhaps a bra with panties? (Co-workers & bosses are the worst ones to run into, don’t ya think?)

Well this is the day things can change for you! (Provided you’re serious) I offer a personal shopping service where I would be your wing girl. You read that right, I’ll meet with you for up to 1 hour at a store or at a mall, in San Diego (any store not located in the bad lands somewhere, I’m not squeamish), we go into the store, you pick out things you want to buy, I will be with you pretending that they’re for me. (You of course will pay for them) but your chances of being discovered are now drastically reduced! The question is are you willing to step up to the plate & take me shopping so you can finally have the things that you’ve been craving?

PRIVATE MESSAGE ME TO FIND OUT HOW!

This is for the San Diego area only.

i use janets closet

yes use janets closet

Anyone can order from Janet’s closet, not everyone can shop locally which is what I’m offering to do here.  Janet’s Closet is located in in Michigan, that dress, heels, pantyhose, sex those toys that some are too self conscious to go into a store & buy for him or herself are what I’m talking about here.  I’m looking at going shopping with those who want their stuff YESTERDAY! Not when the USPS & amazon snails deliver it so to speak.

that nice i perfer janets closet but yours is a great idea too

Mistress, first time long time. Whats your take on thrift stors? Are they in play for your service? I sure am.????

was gong to do this because hell yes I get scared lol and I thought I was the only one, thanks for Janet closet posting 

I love to be encouraging give makeover transformations shopping  makeup outfits wig styling 

I truly enjoy making genuine cd friends and being suppoRtivE

Goddess

Hello Mistress!

I am deeply interested in having a 'wing girl' to go shopping with. I'm actually ok buying clothing for myself and telling the SA's that what I'm buying is for me...but I've always fantisezed about having a girls day out and going shopping!

I hope we can connect soon!

~Leliani~