pdulted
nikkitv911
maxinecd
ArielAurora
TgirlCurious
daisy

Forums  ›  Ronnie's List - Forums and Personal Ads  ›  Couples Fun

Looking for a playmate

Married couple looking for a playmate to have fun with. Want to try bi for him the first time. Looking for someone nice, will take it slow, is respectful and wants to have fun.

That is definitely my interest. I even have a MtF who might want to join in. I will IM you

Definitely interested. if you read my profile this was the exact HOTTEST sex experience that I have ever had.

We will have a great time.

E mail me at Bigqbandick@gmail.com

IMG_2871.JPG648.5K167 views

I would like to join you two and ease into some bisexual fun. Im easy going and a seasoned swinger. 

I’m a 30 yr old man in studio city area that can drive or host to have some couple fun. Message me here so we can make this fun happen. 

Sounds like we have a great group.

it would be my first time , you can show me how to suck his cock;)

im also shy

Let me save people trouble and hopefully end the non-stop notification. The originator of this post has told me in an IM they don't want guys. Not sure why that was not specified in the original post.

Married couple looking for a playmate to have fun with. Want to try bi for him the first time. Looking for someone nice, will take it slow, is respectful and wants to have fun.

this is how i read the message

Thanks for the clarification 

hav fun

i am still a real cock virgin and i want to be used by a couple, it would be first steps for both of us

sign me up hun!!!

hello. I'm interested in joining the fun. I'm bi and want to have some fun.

kik JS23Sanchez 

I'm interested. Let me know when you'd like to get together.

Gosh my fantasy two guys new to bi and fuckinglicking me

HI, ID LOVE TO PLAY WITH U BOTH, LET ME KNOW IF INTERESTED OR NOT.

THANKS,

LACIE

lacie11.jpg144.7K121 views

Hi I’m mikeala I’m interested to play with u guys just drop me a note thx

Hi I’m mikeala I’m interested to play with u guys just drop me a note thx

Bgsnake1

Hi sexy couple

i wouldnt  mind being a part of your fantasy. Im a vers cd and I will play both roles  text me 8189009006

Hi names jacob im very interested please meassage me and ill send my number right away and drive where ever you need me to 

Would love to join you,

Sounds like its got potential,  ill go slow if you will im willing to lose the slutty make up and all that so i wont scare you both , anyway you tell me how it will happen send me an answer.......

I love couple.