maxinecd
JackieCoxx
alexxx1956
Dr-Hypno
Jayee04

Forums  ›  Ronnie's List - Forums and Personal Ads  ›  Women for Men

Lady 23, Seeking Gangbang Chula Vista

I cannot host.
However, I would love to be surrounded by cocks, as many as possible. I would like another woman or 2 there to eat cum from their pussy and ass. I would also like a facial. I play with butt plugs often but have never done anal, I would love a full rough DP with my rope, clamps, and slapping--ass, titties, pussy. I would want to put on a show for all the men and women first, squirt a few times, and then play with the women in the puddle of my squirt, hopefully making them cum, too. Then I would want something like 20 men to ravage me; the ladies can just watch if they want--would be nice to have an open door and have others come watch. I would like to know you're all clean but affording me plan b and a trip to get any tests will suffice. 
I also want to be humiliated in a sense. Calling me a cumslut, having me lick it from the floor, pissing on me--having me lick it up lol. I would really love it. Chula Vista area preferably with people around my age--23

image1.jpeg467.2K411 views

Hello I’m interested in joining I’m 28 male straight :)

Sounds like someone is doing a catfish 

I wanna watch only cause im shy,i i feel if i het hot enough i might just break the shy shelli love my panties and butt toys,i meed a gurl to hang and get advice and practice

ID cum all over you and stuff  youre holes with cum , im 23 as well baby message me when you want some fun.

Kik me Timothy6699

I'm good to fill up sum holes

Just let me know when and where

69masterking1@gmail.com

i can arrange for that

id like to join also let me know when and wher and ill be ther

Text me 626 774 1930

I’m in kik me and we can figure out a host. Kik rickharden007. 

I will volunteer to be one of the standby women

Kisses

Shar

Scam Catfish Scam

id like to join i live in chula vista

oh yes . . . . i want to join also .

just let me know where i should send my full name , address , and S.S. number

I would like to enjoy 

I offer myself as tribute

I'm in. 

I live in Chula Vista ..let's make it happen 

I offer myself as tribute