AnnaChristopher
Sophie_Sissy
kitkat
Dr-Hypno
steph_73

Forums  ›  Ronnie's List - Forums and Personal Ads  ›  Women for Men

Lady 23, Seeking Gangbang Chula Vista

I cannot host.
However, I would love to be surrounded by cocks, as many as possible. I would like another woman or 2 there to eat cum from their pussy and ass. I would also like a facial. I play with butt plugs often but have never done anal, I would love a full rough DP with my rope, clamps, and slapping--ass, titties, pussy. I would want to put on a show for all the men and women first, squirt a few times, and then play with the women in the puddle of my squirt, hopefully making them cum, too. Then I would want something like 20 men to ravage me; the ladies can just watch if they want--would be nice to have an open door and have others come watch. I would like to know you're all clean but affording me plan b and a trip to get any tests will suffice. 
I also want to be humiliated in a sense. Calling me a cumslut, having me lick it from the floor, pissing on me--having me lick it up lol. I would really love it. Chula Vista area preferably with people around my age--23

image1.jpeg467.2K254 views

Well this sounds like a fun night to me ;)

gang bangs with more than one gal make it even gooder!

Let's make it happen. I have a Chinese slave I am trying to slowly break her in. She is down to go and be a fluffer. Little by little I want to turn her into a dirty slut like you. Can we attend? 

Sounds like such a wonderful time. I can’t host but I would love to contribute to the cost of a room if it’s needed.

We can host at my house in Fontana. We are a dirty couple. Please reach out to me1 626-636-7704

I’m in SD I’m down to join 

Sounds like a fucking good time. I'm down for it, let us know if we need to pitch in for a room ;D

I will like to join.. I can contribute for a room too! Do you have a kik? Let me know the details very interested 

Im interested in this madness as well ❤ my kik is j.a.eagle.  Message with details 

Let’s make this happen maybe a group chat? I would pitch in for drinks or party favs

I’d be in anytime or anyplace. 

Hi there everyone amd Tineee

I can host but I can only host at sylmar. Socalcircus host gangbangs at Anaheim. So, tineeeer if your ever looking for dp action, gangbangs, and blowbangs Socalcircus is perfect for you and anyone with the same interest. Let me know if your interested tineeee

Sounds like fun I can help with paying for a room 

i want to attend i can join or just watch while i play with myself

i want to attend i can join or just watch while i play with myself

Who’s up now lol

when is this gang bang kik me kcali3

I would love to attend 

Would love to join in. Also willing to put money towards the room. San Diego, sadly, the only city I can participate. Please advise

Would love to join in. Also willing to put money towards the room. San Diego, sadly, the only city I can participate. Please advise

I can get us a room anywhere in SD

Honestly this sound so fucking hot, let make this happen

i need good pounding both oral anal daisy jimsxclub@gmail.com

I'd join if it goes down

If you can host in Chula Vista PM  me your number and let’s make a group

If you can host in Chula Vista PM  me your number and let’s make a group

Would love to play with you 3109102952

Hey if ur still looking cutie I’m in San Diego, long as ur into tall (6’3) bearded type 

I'd love to participate as well. I don't live in Chula Vista but I hope someone does who can host!

I'm in LA so... I'd love an invite and can pay cover for room costs

Who wants to do this in l.a right now 

Who wants to do this in l.a right now