Curlina
admin
JackieCoxx
Jayee04
Melinda4u
Badbabylax1
Sancho

Forums  ›  Ronnie's List - Forums and Personal Ads  ›  TGirl for TGirl

Hard Rock Girls Party (THIS MEANS NO MEN, PERIOD!)

I’m looking or (6) girls, I’ve booked a nice room at the Gas Lamp Hard Rock Hotel in San Diego. This is for one night only (Friday, 9/18/2020) to celebrate the $125/week that I save because Black Hole Betty got remarried & I save a bundle of alimony-hundies every year! The cost of the hotel, champagne, snacks, pizza, etc. will be divided equally among all who attend! (I’m including me in this because it’s not for profit, just partying for a great time in the red light district).

Once again, this is only for trans girls and cis women. Men will be ignored, period! I’ll ignore their begging & pleading quicker than Jerry Sandusky on a 15 year old boy because anyone who knows me knows that I can be a heartless bitch when I want to.

The total party cost will be divided equally among all who attending, it will be a non profit event!

Private message me if you wanna party like a rock star!

Can i cum

Yup Cakebot, you can come to the party. Private message me for details.

I’ve got the final details for my Hard Rock Hotel party, aka black hole Betty fest 2020 on 9/18. Those who said they want to go, private message me for details, yes it’s still limited to only girls & no men.  

The party at the Hard Rock Hotel this Friday 9/18 is officially cancelled due to the fact that the Hard Rock Hotel has cancelled all reservations until 10/5/2020. 

Some wealthy person must have come in, booked the entire hotel & we little people have to take our plans elsewhere.  

So the party at the Hard Rock will not be taking place this year.

Take room in nice hotel. Or 2 connected rooms. For us girls to enjoy. 

Well isn't that a a real steal from a good time deal.