33Naz33
pdulted
lachicacarla
Bonerman69
kinkysdguy
Chellbied

Forums  ›  Ronnie's List - Forums and Personal Ads  ›  Casual Encounters

Gurls curious question

How does cum taste and feel like when in ur mouth / swallowing?

Best way to find out is to try it! Not all cum is the same some actually has a very sour taste and it has nothing to do with being healthy or VD. But mostly cum is has very little taste. 

Taste depends on where it shoots.   If someone squirts deep in my mouth.  I always swallow that load.   If it’s a shot on my lips and face.   Then you really get to enjoy the smell and taste.   Playing with it is always fun.  As far as texture, it’s mostly like egg whites.  Sometimes someone has long ropes.  Those are always excellent.   I don’t always swallow all of it.   If it’s a load that smells and tastes good.  I’ll let it run down my chin and let some drip down to my chest.   Fair warning.   It gets wet and messy around me.  Also:   50% of the time the person I’m with loves to kiss and swap the yummy treat.  Tongues sliding together with jizz exchanging.   You should try it next time.   

PeggySue, xxxoooxxx

I actually eat a lot of pineapple, because it makes your cum taste good. :) 

i like tara babcocks video on the taste of cum.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWr1Yf0Ck2Y

It's called snowballing and that is kissing with a mouthful of cum and sharing it with others. Very exciting thing to do and still enjoy the taste and feel of cum