colinp1000
bfde666
sergiox2
mojave_dawn_
maxinecd
Henrysh8

Forums  ›  Ronnie's List - Forums and Personal Ads  ›  TGirl for TGirl

Gurlie gurl party on May 10, 2024!

I’ll cut right to the chase, this is only for gurls. It’s not for guys, it’s not for unshaven bodies clad in stockings & panties, it’s not for guys who wanna fluff the gurls, I’ll ignore any requests from any guys. No means ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NO!

I’m planning a GURLS ONLY PARTY at My home on May 10, 2024. I don’t live in a huge place so I’m planning on no more than [3] gurls plus Me. So it’s first come first allowed to attend. No this will not be free to attend, it’s going to cost $10.00 per gurl which I expect to be paid by May 7, 2024. The $10.00 per gurl will include meat lovers’ pizza that won’t taste like the box it’s packed up in, Little Debbie snack cakes, chips to munch on & sodas, specifically root beers. This will be at My apartment in Karentown San Diego (aka Kensington) & there’s plenty of street parking available during the day.  

This will take place from 2:00 pm until 8:00 pm & you may put on your gurl disguises here if you’re too shy to show up in gurl mode.

Once again, this is gurls & gurls only, a pair of stockings & panties does not make a gurl a gurl, neither do unshaven bodies & faces. If you would like to drink any sort of alcohol you’re free to bring you’re own, just don’t get so drunk that you’ll puke all over My apartment & bring your own condoms & lubes. If you’re planning on being fucked please douche before you arive.

There will be absolutely no recreational drugs allowed, not even weed. 

I under-quoted the price to attend, it’s $15.00 & yes I’ll also be chipping in $15.00, this isn’t for profit it’s to cover the costs of a gurl’s party, My bad.