admin
maxinecd
kinkydaddy69
Valley_Roxanne
plugnplayallday3
Dr-Hypno

Forums  ›  Ronnie's List - Forums and Personal Ads  ›  General Discussions

Charli Star Gangbang - 10/30 @ The Playhouse

As you may have seen, The Playhouse has been kind enough to throw me a special event. This thread is for info and questions about the event so feel free to jump in and make a post.

The basic details are that this is a daytime event on October 30th from noon to 3:00 p.m. at the Playhouse in Van Nuys. Standard Playhouse donations apply. The event is open to all straight acting top guys. Since I am a greedy little slut, that does mean no other gurls please.

Of course all Playhouse rules apply as well. If there is anything you'd like to know please feel free to ask.

The question I'm getting asked the most in my chat and inbox is "how can I be invited?" Please keep in mind you do not have to be invited. you simply have to qualify. This event is open to all straight acting top guys. The only qualifications are that you are horny, hard and full of hot cum, and that you want to use a hot and feminine sex doll cock slut. Do participate use simply come to Ronnie's Playhouse just like you would for any regularly scheduled event.

Risco, yes I will have very sexy red thigh high nylons on.

FYI, one of the event banners had right date (10/30), but wrong day (Tuesday). The right day and date is definitely Wednesday, 10/30. I've asked him if they can fix it.

As for the event I am really getting excited for it. I have had a few other questions in chat so feel free to ask if you have any. Just before the event I will post some info on what my rules are. They are few and far between but there are a couple that you should know about.

Okay guys, my event is coming up soon here. So I wanted to give a little set of rules. They're really aren't many but it is important to put them out there so we can all have a great time.

Please come clean. That is the most important. I will be clean and sexy, please make sure you are clean as well. Anal play will be safe, that is a club rule. I do not like being spanked. Lots of girls do but I don't. Also no marking me in any way. I do not do DP. All other club rules apply as well. We have a hard stop at 3:00 p.m. That is about it. So what can you do?

I really like to be men handled and groped. Stroke my skin and build your lust. I love to be on my knees surrounded by cock, sucking one and then another while stroking two others. I will be wearing black latex gloves and have lots of lube also so there will be plenty of slippery and sloppy goodness. I love to deep throat. I gag so you'll have to let me catch my breath but I can really get your cock down my throat. I love to be spit roasted. One in my pussy and one in my mouth is heavenly. I love cum. Hugh are welcome to cum wherever you like. Of course I prefer ass, face and of course mouth the best. I especially love it when you talk dirty to me and let me know when you are close and about to cum. Nothing turns me on more than the anticipation of your cream squirting. I will be in chastity but will be removing it at very end. I will need two guys at least to stick around and help me finish myself off into my own mouth at the end. I also will have my facefuck mask. See the attached picture. I love to be face fucked with it on. It feels just as good as a fleshlight so please try it out if you like.

That is it for the do's and don'ts really. Of course I want everyone to have a great time. A friend of mine might be there to take pictures and videos. He will only do so if the folks in the frame agreed to it. If anyone objects whatsoever there won't be any with that person. I plan to have on a very sexy new outfit that I hope you all enjoy.

If you have any questions just let me know. See you soon.

Xoxo,

Char

I am in route to the playhouse now. Can't wait to meet you all there! See you soon.

Kisses,

Charli

How was the gangbang?

I can't complain. :-)

How many guys fucked you?  I'd love to host a gangbang sometime soon!

damn, I missed the fun

Can I have ur kik again?