pdulted
RobinNC
maxinecd
tool60
gofastkid
kinkysdguy

Forums  ›  Ronnie's List - Forums and Personal Ads  ›  Couples Fun

Cd couple looking!

Hello my cd partner and I are looking for another CD or tg to hang out with .  If after a few drinks we all like each other then who knows what could happen

Damn,

I wish I were a CD!

where and when?

bummer, distance to far out for me to travel to :(

I love wearing panties stockings ,lingere,I love being naughty I'll explore anything,check out my profile hmu

I love to dress up to and get naughty would love to have friends to do this with 

Sounds interesting let me know 

I am also interested to join you. 

Sounds like tons of fun that I wouldn't mind joining.

Sounds fun! Where do I sign up?

What city

Where.  And when... Let's play..

Hello everybody! 

Thank you for the interests . I wanted to specify that I'm looking for someone who can do their makeup and want to go out in girly mode for drinks.  Oh yes and around our age.  We are late 20s.  Also, we are not afraid of driving to anywhere in socal for some clubbing and after hours fun!

Thank you!! :)

I dont mind ging out for drinks and whatever else, but in a bit older but hot and fun

I’d be interested. PM :)

will you and your partner fuck me if you choose me, im new love to be teased and craving a cock inside my holes, iwant to learn new things email me brollingdirty@gmail

sign me up!!!

ulisesvizcaino@kik   lets play

YES

I TOO CAN BE A COUPLE.

ONE STRAIGHT GIRL AND FREAKY ME.

yes lets play asap

hollywood

Love playing with couples, getting dressed up, slutty and hot.  Take me with you to any party, club and/or afterparty.

Email me.  pnpslutchris@yahoo.com

hello I'm interested, please let me know where and when~~~

Here is my kik shara120

spit roast me

Do single horned up guys apply? Lmk

What about a very playful Goddess who always wants a slut cd 

Goddess

What about a very playful Goddess who always wants a slut cd 

have me as your cd and train me to be as slutty as you want break me of my shyness

I'm in. my kik is JS23Sanchez 

Sounds like fun kik topg27 

Sounds like fun kik topg27 

am i too late?  in long beach with lots of pics if thats what you need to seel the deal

I’m looking for girls to dress and help with makeup and love all the attention from everyone on this blog. Count me IN

I’m looking for girls to dress and help with makeup and love all the attention from everyone on this blog. Count me IN

I'm a cd who wants to eventually one day take hormones and become transgendered.

I’d love to meet you too!!  PM 

Hello. You too . I am fun and down to serve the two of you! Hit me up please Tabatha