classy_Kelly
maxinecd
Davidrocks
sissyluvr68
pdulted

Forums  ›  Ronnie's List - Forums and Personal Ads  ›  General Discussions

BLoW JOb

For men:   

What is your climax preference?   I’m curious.   In the mouth.   Or pulling out and stroking it on glasses.    Shooting on tits.     Hand or no hands.    What do you like.  

PeggySue, xxxoooxxx

Wish i could tell you, atm i just want to cum

Preference is with hand in mouth, but on glasses/tits is definitely great as well. All mouth is good I just like the extra pressure from a hand.

Winner: sucking and slurping it down til I'm bone dry.

Runner up: facial or tits, with bonus points if you jerk out the cum yourself. It tends to take me out of the moment if I have to take over to finish.

Interesting.  

PeggySue, xxxoooxxx

In the mouth or getting jerked off for a facial as long as my ass is getting fingered. Ass play/stimulation makes for a very intense climax...

What do you mean: First Place!

But ... I've been known to settle for second to last. As long as both of us can see it - whatever we both like that gets it done.

Can't tell you how many time's I've been offered bronze for best third place, but by then I'm faking the nut to just be able to go.Something's just aren't meant to happen.

In my experience guys choose to cum in the mouth 100% of the time.  Facials and cumming on tits only if cumming in the mouth is not an option. 

Love to enjoy a slow long blowjob. And cum in her mouth.

I know I prefer to receive it in the mouth. :-) When I am giving, I use combo of hands and mouth, for sure. No complaints so far.

I know I prefer to receive it in the mouth. :-) When I am giving, I use combo of hands and mouth, for sure. No complaints so far.

That's the best for sure! 

By far in the mouth

Mouth, while I'm telling you what a whore you are.

Curious, I know that the parties say "safe sex only". Does that apply to everything? Are people doing BBJ?

Mouth, while I'm telling you what a whore you are.

That's my favorite! 

Curious, I know that the parties say "safe sex only". Does that apply to everything? Are people doing BBJ?

Boeing Business Jets? Not sure if people are doing that...

lol, okay, i missed a B ;-)

The best orgasms I can have are if the girl is between my legs, licking my balls, ass, and everything between, while I stroke my cock. Then when I'm ready to cum, she puts it in her mouth and swallows every last drop.

This top I used to see finally opened up to me using a big dildo in his ass while I blew him and I would use my hands on his balls, cock and the dildo and when he'd do a big hit of poppers and I ran the dildo ball deep, he would shoot a load in my mouth.

I'd twist and massage his balls and take every drop in my mouth and then I would smear his cum all over my face with his cock and he would have these spasms while doing after cums and I would suck just the tip.

I love doing that! 

I'm definitely in the swallowing camp.

What is your climax preference?

explosive and long

as far as the climax that is just one part

love rubbing my hard cock on soft titties teasing the nipple with my cumhole

love rubbing my cock all over a face a neck against the ear

when cumming my favorite is my lover cupping and pulling my ass ass I face fuck her till i bust

or something like that

pulling out and rubbing the post cum all over and having a slow hot sucking to get me hard again

I do love a facial but really love taking it in my mouth for swallowing and kissing afterwards. 

Any where with a hot sexy and naughty tgurl

ALL OF THE ABOVE BABY YUMMMfoot-in-mouth

ALL OF THE ABOVE BABY YUMMMfoot-in-mouth

Any one gonna be at adult emporium gonna be there want to be fondled

Any one gonna be at adult emporium gonna be there want to be fondled

I Ike getting drained and busting al over the myth and watch my thick cum drip from those ilips.. hit my line if you want that :) 8185789753

my preference is to cum in your mouth because after cumin in your mouth, i want to snowball and play with my cum. If I cum any other way (on your body somewhere) then snowballing is not nearly as easy (must lick it up first, takes a lot of time and very hard to get it all) or good.

I love taking over after a wet juicy spit Blowjob and jacking off into a open mouth where I can see it.

I've been wanting to share my cum but haven't yet

Love finishing with a facial. I love stroking my cock so I can control the load and shoot nice thick ropes.

I like it best when i can cum balls deep in a throat, while she sucks and swallows at the same time, and if her head is hanging off the bed pow bang zoom...to the moon alice

Awesome.   

PeggySue, xxxoooxxx

I prefer the first nut all over her mouth/face/tits, but then I want her to suck my cock intil I cum in her mouth a cpl more times

Def right in the mouth. Something about shooting a hot load right into a cutie's waiting mouth is bliss

when i was a top it was in the mouth