LuvLace
Kirsten80
Gregfin
Justalilbored
Lex_Peters
kinkydaddy69

Forums  ›  Ronnie's List - Forums and Personal Ads  ›  General Discussions

Anybody else here using sniffies?

I'm having pretty good luck on this site. 

Link?

what are sniffies?

I too would like to know what are "sniffies".

It is a fairly new map based gsy hook up site.

Link?

It's as hit and miss as this site or any other online one. 99% of contacts lead no where. 99% cant host. 99% only want what they want, and when they want it.

And yet here we all are. Still looking. Still hoping.

works if you're looking for mostly anon head and you're not too picky. hardly any CD's on there...I know of a couple private restrooms near where I work...I've posted that I'd be there at a certain time, and got some action that way. 

For a minute I thought that sniffles were some revolutionary brand of facial tissue with high absorbency to mop up cum.

still waiting on a link to check this out

still waiting on a link to check this out

did you even try googling it? it's literally the first thing that pops up

I have been using it for a while now and it’s pretty good. It’s map based so you can see how far people are. You can message in the app, you don’t need to download anything as you can use the webpage same as this site. You can post adds up for what you are looking for. There are some cd and ts on the site but just not a whole lot yet. If you google sniffies you will find the website, it is free to sign up. Worth a try..

I thought this was either another substance like poppers or my favorite fetish of sniffing a woman's kitty or nice ass pussy.

Definitely hit & miss. Especially if you're JUST looking for trans women & CD's

Sniffles is a hit or miss like all hookup site. The maps are accurate IF YOUR GPS is on. If not, then they have you near your last location.

They only provide you a certain area square mile radius. What I don't like about that, is I can't see a couple places I like to see beyond that area they placed me in. 

Yeah. I fucking love it. I'm a paid user. It's great.