kinkydaddy69
Chacal818
Cayenne
Rbodd

Forums  ›  Ronnie's List - Forums and Personal Ads  ›  General Discussions

Any girls want to get gangbanged (guys apply also) - part 7

Hello, i would like to try.

yes   i would like that too.

If you HMU yes...This thread has been going for ages...

Im ready to donate my cock n sperm!

Hello 

Hello 

Hello 

Hello 

Hope this is real if so I would love some girls too. 714-227-8339

If only I could be so lucky…

hello there

I’m down and mobile 

Message me if you want to take bbc

I would be down but it’s not last night in town. If not tonight we can plan something in the future

When is this happening 

I would love to get gangbang if interested txt me 8188239649

Any girls wanna get gang bang or down for group sex hit my line I host 424-276-9585 ivann I’m Costa Rican mix with blk I’m in LA area 

I would like to get gang banged. I never have before but I have fantasized about it.

Hey I would love to join in

I’m interested.

I freakin’ wish!

I freakin’ wish!

im down for getting gang banged. particularly interested in interracial gangbangs. also would be down for a spitroast (2 on Me ;)

a bit about me and some particulars in regards to this and my nasty little fantasies... 

im seriously into being spanked, caned, flogged, reeeeally into being tied up (strapado, arms over head, spread eagle, face down ass up, handcuffs etc) I love being gagged. (I have my own ballgags too!)

i  like to be tied standing up, bent over, laying down, doesnt matter. i recently was strung up to a rather interesting device - it was this heavy metal thing that holds the heavy bag for boxing. my wrists were secured together via my leather bondage bracelets (i always wear these even when not playing. i never take them off) and a d-ring which then was secured to a heavy steel hook thing that once held the heavy bag. my feet were spread apart with a spreader bar and i was gagged.

i absolutely loved that it was semi outdoors and at night and the suspense/anticipation i felt when the person i was with had to tend to something  before proceeding was unreal. i had the option to be untied and let down but i declined and asked to be left there until his return and god i loved it! i would love to get fucked  whilst in that position and would love even more if people took turns fucking me that way...... anyway the point is i want to get fucked by at least 2 or more bbc (or any people, really!) who  wanna team up , subdue me , gag me and want to make me their helpless little BITCH for a while.

i have many outfits/seksy lingerie  and love to wear a collar and leash. i love to be spanked and absolutely love to see the handprints/welts/reddening marks on my smooth porcelain flesh. i love love love some contrast to go with that porcelain ;) and did i mention i would gladly be the submissive slut for 1 or more BBC??? :D
i love to dress sexy and revealing as my confidence in public and in private is uniquely high. which also means one can take certain liberties domming me as i dont let foolish prides or other hangups interfere with my submissive pleasures so spanking or flogging me isnt gonna make me turn mad and blow a fit. i actually enjoy being confined, subdued, roughly groped/molested, or firmly grabbed/held etc.  ;) im an obedient bimbo (naturally blonde lol) and im happy to be on my knees or told what to do while those bigger and stronger stand over me. :) so lets get this going, pleeeease? if theres any other info needed pls dont hesitate to ask me here or pm me to text if ur interested in a group session. unfortunately i cannot host at this time. i hope this doesnt totally derail any future endeavors 

if you made it this far, thank you for your patience. when i write texts or other direct messaging - my responses/comments/etc can be a tad .. verbose :P thank you
-Kristina
pic related: how i like to be strung up ;) 

So this has been responded to for months and no one has any clue where this is to take place.   Lets have it Las Vegas, or maybe Oakland...No the best place would be Compton.  Its settled, the gangbang is happening in Compton...real soon.

I'm definitely interested in fucking a dirty slut repeatedly. Let's make this happen. 

My biggest fantasy!

Mine too

I’m interested kik: funzeyda

Call me 7472536856

I'd love to get gang banged, a one on one session with each person with dick on the side of me would be lovely 

I'm really interested I'm ts Latina in San Diego 

Kik me Aprilips 

Kik-Aprilips

I'm interested dress me up make me ur girl freshly shaven here

Definitelykiss

Christine

Definitelykiss

Christine

You're gonna have to beat up Aladdin and steal his genie lamp for this wish to come true...

Cum watch me

I want to make you cum over and over.

yes i do 

I'd like to be there....

I'd like to be there....

Still looking ? I'm ready message me or call 5625257693

Still looking ? I'm ready message me or call 5625257693

Married man ready my wife is out of town being a whore I'm horny looking for a freak

I would love to try a gang bang, never been gang banged before but has always been my biggest FANTASY

I am down.

I would love to be gang banged! I would be interested in joining a gang bang club

I can't get enough cock. I'm 55. Do the men like older CDs?

I’m interested in getting gangbanged