admin
pantybim
bkjm8
Blkplezer
Jayee04
pdulted
secretslut

Forums  ›  Ronnie's List - Forums and Personal Ads  ›  General Discussions

Which ABS / XXX Bookstores are CD Friendly?

Hi All. I want to go to play at some of the ABS around SFV and/or SoCal, fully dressed, if you been to any, could you let me know which ones are CD-friendly.

And in your opinion, which ones are good to go play at? 

Thanks. 

Wild cat in Inglewood. Trying head there tomorrow around lunch.

I want t to meet up I'm thick uncut strong good dick who's going in ox so we can meet up earlier the better 

I was at wildcat in inglewood a few days ago but had not luck.

is there a specific time or day that works best?

I don't know if any that are "unfriendly". The ABS focus on the activity being done more then the people going in. If you look like you are in "hooker" mode, you might be questioned. They don't want to get the cops to come out because of solicitation. (I have yet to understand why anyone would make a big deal about anything sexual related in a place that deals with adult entertainment. Drugs, yes, sex, no.)

The higher end stores such as Pleasure Chest and Stockroom are very supportive of creativity in clothing, gender, etc....but they specifically discourage customers from talking to eachother or interacting too much. If you're a trans woman and you'd like to ask whether a cock ring will be big enough to fit your huge girl cock, the associates in these two stores will answer in a helpful manner. They are very matter-of-fact about their job, and don't generally flinch when it becomes clear that i'm a man looking for things to stick in my vagina. I also appreciate that they don't separate things by woman's or mens, but instead have sort of "penis area" and "whips area" and that sort of thing.

Only problem with them is that I can easily end up finding THE PERFECT THING THAT I REALLY WANT and then its like 200.........Like if someone gave me a grand to go spend at either store i would have ZERO difficulty going over budget. They don't have many low-cost items--then again, they have high quality!

Any have private rooms?

I don't know about SFV, but if you're ever in the SGV area, Stans' Two in Rowland Heights (see older forum posts) and Romantix in Whittier are CD friendly. Hope to see you there sometime ;)

Thank you @KillerBootsTV. I'll have to come out to SGV sometime and visit those ABS. Would you be interested in going together to play?

If you go let me know, like to help out

@luvbioral I like that idea. I'll let you know when. 

Great kik is same name 

is there any days thats good for those sgv ABS

@thickCDnLA - Friday is a good night for Stans II.

Red Panty in Azusa is very cd, MTF,FTM, gay friendly.surprised