pdulted
Rbodd
Lizxtvcd
mondoshaman
poundmeLA
kinkydaddy69

Forums  ›  Ronnie's List - Forums and Personal Ads  ›  TGirl for Men

Van Nuys Party

Who has been to this location and how is it? should an older Gal like me attend or will I be wasting my time and most likely passed over for the younger gals

I'm going to give you some good advice so hopefully it doesn't get deteted.  I have been to Van Nuys and it is a fun place! Yes, an older gal should attend, I have seen many gals around your age having a great time at Van Nuys. Yes, you will be often passed up for the younger gals they are in high demand like in any other sex club but there are men of all ages that appreciate an older gal.  Don't worry about the younger gals and go to Van Nuys and have fun.  Also, everyone looks the same in the grope room. 

I don't care about young or old  . I care about how sexy the girls look . I've focused girls twice my age more or who have a few decades on me more  than a few times and they are a lot of fun . 

I thin kas guys we are more interested in meeting someone fun , age isn't as important.

Just be yourself and don't care what others think about you and you'll have some fun with guys ;) 

Well I did attend it and was not disappointed in the slightest. I want to thank all of you gentlemen who helped make my evening feel great. i strongly recommend it for a good time but get your fun early if you wait like so many others til it is almost ending you may find areas to play limited. Suggest if possible play early and play all night if you can so you don't miss out at the end.

When will you attend again? Wish i was there. 

Hi Kristina,

I am looking forward to going this weekend, open minded men like all shapes and sizes. older and Plus women are just as much fun as any other other ones. Its all about the attitude.

I love all women so I plan on going with an open mind, make friends, have fun and fuck all night, get into a group, suck too if the opportunity presents itself.

I look forward to meeting you all.

Ray

Hey y’all! Searching for MEN who live in LOS ANGELES and wanna chat and MEET UP with the most beautiful and classy Tgirls and cds on this website to join my KIK GROUP! You MUST SEND LOVE FACE PIC VERIFICATION TO AN ADMIN AND ALSO STATE YOUR LOCATION AND HAVE YOUR FACE OR BIDY IN YOUR PROFILE PIC. ❌⭕️❌⭕️ -Madison Ivory

Madison Ivory

Hi love I’m a young Latino with big dick D who would like to meet you one day and have discreet fun lmk I love fucking pussy like yours;) lmk though here or my email at wife2hot@gmail.com Im in van nuys

Kristina 4U, I've been to a number of Van Nuys parties. No one is universally attractive. But, there is almost always someone there for you. Personally, I like people who are in a playful mood, can smile. joke, are clean and can get sexy. Body type, age, gender are all secondary. I hope to see you at a party sometime. 

hey .. 

new to the site.. 

from dubai...moved to cali recently 

can some one tell me .. how to get to  Van Nuys party... 

thanks... 

Yes you should go again!

Hello 

I would love to take you as a date and share you with my fellow guys

picture this you giving sloppy top while getting doggystyled gang signs flashing