Sports908
secretslut
JackieCoxx
kinkydaddy69
maxinecd
Curlina
Bonerman69

Forums  ›  Ronnie's List - Forums and Personal Ads  ›  General Discussions

Trip Planning: 3/31 - 4/7 - Hotel & Club Help :)

Hi All,

I'm planning a trip to Southern California between March 31 and April 7. I noticed that the first USA party isn't until April 4. 

Are there any other parties earlier, including any other groups/venues? I will have transportation, and while the USA parties have captured my attention, I am open to other parties, clubs, or places to meet other open minded people for mutual fun.

Also, I would really appreciate any recommendations on hotels - or even neighborhoods to stay in - as I intend on hosting some group in my hotel. I would like to select a place that is convenient to other members here that can attend. 

Let me know if anyone here would like to join in on some group fun btw. Just respond here or send me a message. Ideally, I'd love to set up something for the evening of my arrival, on 3/31. 

Thanks in advance and I look forward to meeting with you all in the USA party or even in my room or elsewhere.

Thanks!

Hi All - I havent selected a hotel or other activities yet - other than the Van Nuys parties on April 4 and 5.  Just checking to see if anyone had any recommendations for me (any hotels you all would recommend or other places to visit, etc). Thank you.