Dora
Mrcmw
maxinecd
fjac36
ArielAurora
MitchGlendale

Forums  ›  Ronnie's List - Forums and Personal Ads  ›  Casual Encounters

Ronnie's

I've been to one Throbbing Thursday's once at Ronnie's in Van Nuys, but I haven't been for the T-Girl nights/events.

What are those honestly like and how well attended are they?  I don't live that far away and I'm interested in going. I'm interested in understanding as much of what it's like as possible before I drop $40 to walk in and potentially bail after 20 minutes :)

That’s why we need to get a hotel room and have our own slut party 

Honestly it's hit and miss. Some parties are very crowded with some pretty passable girls and some not so passable girls. Some eager pass around sluts who take lots of dicks. Some prudish gals waiting to be courted by one special guy. Some parties are super heavy on the girls and not enough guys, other party's are heavy on men and light on the dolls. Id say your appearance also plays a part in your experience. If you're plus sized, small dicked or not attractive you won't have as good of time as a big dick hot guy would. Taste is subjective though. 

What if decent height and weight and not bad looking but just average uncut ? How would that work out ?

What if decent height and weight and not bad looking but just average uncut ? How would that work out ?

I mean. I'd probably let you hit it. But I'm one of the sluts that likes being passed around.

Eh.  I'm far from what you'd call a 10 and while I'm not micro in the pants, I'm not gigantic either.  I didn't always get exactly who I wanted, but I do just fine at the parties.  Talk to everyone, be polite, and remember that (almost) everyone is there for the same reason you are.  It should work out.

So I have only been to one so far.  It was a few months ago.  At first I was not super into it. I felt very paranoid being there.  But then I ended up seeing a girl go into a dark room by herself. So I followed her.  She undid her pants and pulled her dick out.  So I did the same.  My dick was probably 6 times bigger than hers.  But I ended up on my knees sucking her off until she came.  I then met her outside the room where she introduced me to her friend.  Well, her friend brought me into a room where she sucked my cock until she got hard and then she fucked my ass.  It was my first time being fucked in the ass and it was absolutely amazing. All in all, I had the best experience there.  Hoping to have another one but hard being married.  

Fridays and Saturdays seem to have the best turnout, so your odds are better those nights.

Weeknights and Sundays can vary wildly, it will just be your luck. 

But as with any party, effort helps.  If you expect to just walk in, drop your pants, and instantly get serviced, that’s unlikely.  As Chellbie said, there are a few girls will take anything, but they are fewer (and generally are already busy).

Where is this?