AnnaChristopher
puta_raven
lexxi
Dr-Hypno
neilantin1141
Fedaykin74

Forums  ›  Ronnie's List - Forums and Personal Ads  ›  Casual Encounters

Palm Springs

I will be in the Palm Springs area on Weds through Sat next week , are there any good places in the area to have some fun?

Palm Springs is 85% gay, and much of that population has no desire to be anywhere near a person in Transistion, a cross dresser, or even a CIS gal.  Toucans bar is great - and a few other friendly spots, but they are really trying to project a masculinity that they were never given credit for and trying to take my low rise briefs, and handing me back a yellowing burlap Big 5 jockstrap that someone found in the gym equipment bin from the white shadow, Season 4.   Don’t let them do this and help them to understand the real macho go stand in a DMV line in Oceanside whie wearing - a peach crop top and leather mini skirt.  Looked great and no one cared.   Remarkably Palm Springs has largely decided to maintain as startled of a reaction as their collective faces can pull.   At least it keeps them off the great menu of challenges the Tgirl/CD/showgirl/others have to figure out for our/them/cos selves.  Try the bongo Johnnies and route 111 during the day for random excitement 

Lenz

I will be in the Palm Springs area on Weds through Sat next week , are there any good places in the area to have some fun?

I believe there are only two bookstores in the area. I’ve visited Perez Bookstore back in October. I was the only gurl there, I was welcomed, but hardly anyone talked to me. I did have a couple of older daddies give me a quick touch or feel. But only one Daddy actually came into my booth and played. When we finished, I left. 

This post is both helpful and funny yelllaughing I go to PS 2x a year.

I spent the last time dressing 3 nights in a hotel room and on grindr... not even 1 man showed :( 

Still had a blast shopping and drinking and dressing like a femboy while wearing makeup all about town.

I ended up going to Marianna's Boutique- VERY Queer / Crossdresser friendly. You should go! Support her!  She's an angel :)