JackieCoxx
maxinecd
pdulted
Kirsten80
kinkysdguy
tool60

Forums  ›  Ronnie's List - Forums and Personal Ads  ›  TGirl for TGirl

Make up help.

I am looking for another girl to help give me a makeover. Someone good with all the makeup tricks. And I can learn also. 

I am willing to compensate for the time,expertise and materials. I am in the Long Beach area. Lakewood to be exact. So if you are close and 

and interested in helping me out PM me and let's make the world just a little bit prettier.smile

I can tell people what to do but I cant draw on other peoples  face. you have to do that.

You tube videos help really well.

Then you have to decide if you are going to use Lady makeup or stage makeup...

Felicia

Another possibility you could consider is a professional makeover/"transformation" service for T-Girls. I did one a really long time ago in another city. The makeup artist doing the transformation can give you some guidance on which shades/makeup types suit you best.

I don't know the ones in the LA area, but I'm sure there are a few if you search around a bit. Or mabye someone else here might have a recommendation.

~Lauren~

Hey girl. If you're ever in San Diego, I offer full head to toe makeovers or transformations. They can range from a 3 makeover and photoshoot to a weekend girl getaway where you get to experience it all. Out on the town, meeting other girls, etc. Anyway, if interested and in the area, feel free to reach out for an appointment babes! 

Muah, Daniella

thanks daniella i could really use your expertise to

Here is a M2F makeover studio.  It is a little pricey but Melissa is GREAT!

https://www.marialeemakeup.com/male-to-female

Kristy - I’m assuming you had experience with Melissa for makeup services? Is it worth the price?

~G

@Gia-  I thought so!  Melissa does a GREAT job!

Real Talk. Look at absolutely every ones makeup. Start to draw and pint so you can develop a better handling technique. Get familiar with colors and the function that different colors play in relation to your look and with each other. Really helps if you have art experience. All I got. Good luck.