maxinecd
JackieCoxx
jemgirl
JoeyKing
OC_CAL
Lex_Peters

Forums  ›  Ronnie's List - Forums and Personal Ads  ›  Casual Encounters

Inland Empire get together?

Hi everyone, I'm a bi male looking for any hosting guys, girls or trans ready for a good time in the Inland Empire area. I'm verse and down for almost anything. This is for tonight

Im a married bi black male in murrieta looking to meet a local male for some hot dl fin.

We need to organize a little party for IE/SGV/North OC people from here.

Yes we do. Im in...

Count me in 

This sounds fun. 

Yes please

I would love a get together near Temecula/ Murrieta 

Im glad to see discussion about setting something up near murrieta. Im open and vers. So hopefully we can do something soon.

Cool, cant wait

When is it 

Add me on kik let’s talk more about gonzo158

Oral top, here 

Yes, count me in as well. I'm on Perris.

Tiana

Sounds fun I'm in hemet,power btm may I join?

If there is indeed a party in April I WOULD LOVE TO CUM!  Pretty darn bi black Male very loving and sensual loves to enjoy the company of fabulous lovers. Let me know if there may be interest? Bruce 

yes always looking 2 return to i.e. luv my old hometowns

been years since ive had the chance to go to a party, never ever even near a mediocre time...i miss it dearly and definitely coming to one soon, especially after i broke my current past leash from my an ex

So, if we can get something along the 91, say between the 57 to 71, we could get North OC and even some SGV people to join in as well. Since many of you are in the part of the IE that is out by the 215, that would still be a short drive for you as well.

I'm in - who knows of a place where it can be?   xxxoo -Sin

We have had quite a few Hotel parties at https://www.anaheimhillsinnsuites.com/ it's set up for large or small gatherings. There is a Restaurant and Bar next door as well.Very centrally located to the above mentioned neighborhoods.

Who’s planning all this I’m in San Bernardino 

@hotrod dm me lets meet ill come out there 

I can’t wait for this event to cum together, I’ll be the “Redlands BBC representer” :) 

In Redlands too..I can host ANYTIME11 Live near the P.O. on Brookside... any girls looking for fun???

count me in also, i am in redlands!

I kinda like the Anaheim Hills idea.

Also, I am reaching out to Jocelynlovee. I know she comes to the parties that are already established. I am wondering if we can get her to join forces with us and get one started out in the IE. Seems like a match made in ... heaven?

The Anaheim Hills location sounds great!

The Anaheim Hills location sounds great!

I used to have parties in OC and IE. I stopped because it was expensive and a lot of no shows. I am willing to do it again if people are looking to help.... 

nikki

Sounds like it’s gonna be a good turn out count me in 

Nikki is so hott!!!!

Nikki is so hott!!!!

I kno right she is 

I like all the interest! Hopefully we can make something work.

im in riverside next week.....

Anyone wanna chill today 

Those of you that have been on here for a few can attest to the parties i had in Anaheim... I believe CEECEE was there as well as a few others... PM me and lets set this up

Nikki did throw awesome parties! Im in!

The reason why these have trouble getting started is because is purely financial. You can get a lot of interest. You can often draw a lot of people, if the cost is right. But someone has to get the ball rolling. Not many people want to be on the hook financially. If they do, they need to charge a lot to make sure they don't lose money. But then you scare people off. Only the USA parties seem to give you a good crowd compared to the amount they charge.

I once paid $60 for a party and they had very little show up. It was a complete bust.

I see Nikkitv has joined the thread and is expressing interest in organizing. I seem to recall her from one of my past times being on the site. I recall she is friendly and never heard bad things. I would love to have her help organize this. Let me know more.

I know that USA would want to be involved, and should be. This is their site. I am not sure if our thread is being monitored. I know other groups have, and still do, post their events. I do want to make sure we are following the rules.

Something day-time would be fun, and something that is open to Bi M play. Temecula married bi wild love to join 

We need a Saturday or Sunday afternoon event. USA only has them for men only. This wojld also not compete with current USA events.

I used to hostess a party every few months in OC. They were during the day from 10 to the evening to try and accommodate most work schedules..... The only issue that ultimately led me to stop hosting them was cost.... 

I am willing to host them again and, do both day and evening. These parties are open to all that want to play and not stand around and gawk, Bi men,str8, couples etc. 

I will look at some dates and let everyone know... 

You may wanna consider starting small, especially if a hotel party. recruit a group 10-12, maybe 4 gurls and 6-8 guys and the organizer can collect via venmo or paypal ahead of time. $40 for guys, $20 for gurls on initial start up would a party fun of approx $400, which would cover the room (anaheim hills suites run around $100-120 it looks like) and organizers to grab water/soda/juice and snacks for the room, and of course stock up on condoms and lube for the good times. The remaining budget could be used by organizers to book the room for the next event without having to ask for peoples donations ahead of time. Also future parties could drop the donation to be even cheaper, if not free, for gurls. This would solve the financial burden aspect of the organizer to start a party.

The reason I suggest keeping it small is for security. Both the hotel's security as people coming and going will surely alert hotel staff. I suggest you set a pretty strict arrival time...for instance if your party is 8pm-12am, no one can arrive after 9pm. Similarly, a no in-and-out policy...people going between car and room is a recipe for disaster. The other aspect of security is that hotel rooms don't have lockers...not saying we're not all trustworthy folks, but it might be a little unsettling for people to leave there personal possessions out, especially the gals who may not have places to keep them on their persons like us guys with pockets. It's a good idea that a host or two do not participate, or take turns monitoring the situation to make sure nothing shady is going on...this includes going through other peoples property, drug use at the party or people who show up wasted, or anything else that would get the group into trouble.

Sorry for the rambling post, but there is reason that the hotel parties stopped and USA went to a much more secure party environment...that's not to say that small groups can't have fun in a hotel suite, but gotta be smart about it. 

Yes indeed PLEASE let us know!!

I can tell you from my perspective, it was purely cost. The folks that attended never once caused issues for me. everyone was great. But also, not everyone was invited either.... it was invitation only usually. So that was one way of keeping it chill. 

I appreciate your advice and will definitely let everyone know

Nikki

@Nikkitv - I agree with you. I do appreciate the advice about the security. But I think most places will be OK if you "police" things yourself. I have places offer free entrance to guys to be the "designated non-player" and watch things. They usually get a couple guys so they can take shifts.

I like the extended hours idea.

I would love to attend a weekend party during the day.

I would love to go, I am in Lake Elsinore, I am bottom only.

include me nikkis parties were awesome.no problem sharing the cost