Trylogy
Megan
sexysulene
HotValkisser
DAX818
Triana

Forums  ›  Ronnie's List - Forums and Personal Ads  ›  General Discussions

Fellow Member Needs a Place to Stay.

Jacquie_Blu, long time USA member, is in urgent need of a place to stay. If you can help  give her a place, great! If not, I am trying to get a collection going so we can get her get one-week at a local motel.

http://www.unitedsexaddicts.com/Jacquie_Blu

Jacquie_Blu has updated me and has reported she is set for now.

I always wanted for many of us girls to chip in and buy a place with alot of land in a secluded place were any of us could go at any time and dress up and be ourselves. You know those houses like in the desert areas that have like 5 acres of land. A house plus have like a few trailers in the back  and many trees sourounding the place and a fence / wall. 

This could be something we work towards. Perhaps in the IE area? If we could get a SGV/IE/North OC group started, this could be the first step towards that.

I always wanted for many of us girls to chip in and buy a place with alot of land in a secluded place were any of us could go at any time and dress up and be ourselves. You know those houses like in the desert areas that have like 5 acres of land. A house plus have like a few trailers in the back  and many trees sourounding the place and a fence / wall. 

When I hit the lotto that's what i'm buying! Maybe an old ghost town in the desert.  Revitilize it into a transgender town with cute tiny homes, gym, dance hall and a town square. Now what to name it?

Happy to Help; I am coming to LA between April 3 and April 7 and will have a hotel suite if she's willing to share a room with me (at no cost).  Let me know - also happy to host some group / parties in my room if anyone is interested.   I am planning to attend the Van Nuys events on April 4 and April 5.

Thanks,

Neil

PrinceNeel32801 - @ - Gmail.com