Sophia
erica_cd_2004
Coyyai
HotValkisser
maxinecd
Rbeckman

Forums  ›  Ronnie's List - Forums and Personal Ads  ›  Casual Encounters

Crossdresser looking for a fun Sunday in San Diego

I have the opportunity this Sunday to get dolled up, dressed up, and have a girls night out in San Diego. Does anyone have any suggestions for places to go? Clubs to dance at. Adult stores to visit. Any girls out there that would like to join? 

_MG_3730.jpg255.6K102 views

me

Looking for any guys to join!?!?

Guys and girls totally welcome. Was thinking of starting out at SRO lounge (Is that place still open...I heard it was closing down...). But open to suggestions!

SRO - It’s still open.    Owner is looking for a new location.   Latest word is waiting on a permit for the building across the street from the Liquor Store.  

PeggySue, xxxoooxxx

Are you planning to meet and then dress up or dress up and then meet?

I was planning on getting dressed first and then meeting up

I would need a host who would let me dress up at their place and then drive me to and from sro. Not sure I can make it :(

Sadly I too am unable to host. Would love to have you join though. Are there any other places / possibilities where we could dress together? A hotel perhaps?

I've never dressed all the way up but I love to wear sexy  panties and stockings and garter and alot of stroking,I wouldn't be able to go out but I'm down for indoor fun.this newbie is willing to learn all sorts kink.I also can pitch in for a room

I've never dressed all the way up but I love to wear sexy  panties and stockings and garter and alot of stroking,I wouldn't be able to go out but I'm down for indoor fun.this newbie is willing to learn all sorts kink.I also can pitch in for a room

What area are you in? Do you know of any hotels that would work for you? LMK

For anyone that's interested, there are a bunch of hotels in hotel circle in the $60.00 range. If a bunch of us go...we could be at like $20 each for a safe place to get changed, get all made up and have a great night out :)

Dang I can helped out with cash and ass, just put on a fresh pair now wet,did you guys get a room? I can bring cash lmk,and if I show I'll need a girl to show the ropes bet if your naughty enough you could get me to kiss on your clitty

I’ve stayed in & seen hotel rooms, any hotel or motel that charges less than $150/night is most likely a roach motel. Just sayin’.

I'm in Mira mesa playing with myself,where are at 

Here I go again