mondoshaman
kaahpow
tarzan
ArielAurora
Dr-Hypno

Forums  ›  Ronnie's List - Forums and Personal Ads  ›  Casual Encounters

Best Gang Bang Ever

Greetings to all the real sex addicts,
I'd like to introduce myself and explain a little something about me. My name is Goldie a 43 year old transvestite. Just today I was reading some posts from the united sex addicts web-site and saw that had posted that you're interested in participating in a TS gang bang. Now that's were I cum in because I'm planning a fun and safe gang bang party on myself. I've added some fun ideas that should help everyone have a better time. Here's how it's going to work: Everybody who cums to the party receives $25 and then we are going to have some sexual healing contests. First contest is I get into the doggy style position while each guy fucks me for 10 minutes without cumming or stopping. Then we go into round two with a the missionary position. Once again each guy fucks me for another 10 minutes. Depending on how many guys are still in the competition the 3rd and final round begins. Each guy gets to fuck free style for as long as he can without stopping. The winner will be whoever last the longest and receive $50 cash. Now the cool thing is whoever participated get $25. The fun part is everybody gets paid at least $50. Over the years I have grown very tired of the online dating game. So I decided to find a guy's who are not trippin on his sexuality and enjoys fucking white transvestite ass, so to speak. So now at this time I'm currently looking for those type of guys. Please let me know if you would be interested? Luv, Goldie

Nice

Fuck I couldn't last 10 min I would melt in your hot ass but ready again in 2,your still hot 

Hi Fellas,  I’m looking for guys interested in a gangbang with me.  I have a lovely private place near Yucca Valley.  If you are a Top and agree to play safe (no Bare back) please write and include your usa Profile name and when you are available.  cd21237@gmail.com  Kisses, Lisa_Lawrence