Dr-Hypno
Feelingsexynow
colinp1000
BADDAWGY
maxinecd
Kontiki

Forums  ›  Ronnie's List - Forums and Personal Ads  ›  TGirl for Men

BBW Asian T-Milf Looking 4 HUNG Men in Long Beach

BBW Asian T-Girl here looking to SUCK guys that are well hung, usually after midnight . I am 5'5, 190lbs. I am open to age as long as you are at least 18 and be in good shape, DDF and FRESH. Sorry, I do not take cum in my mouth. I only fuck when I am in the mood and ready.

NOT INTO OVERLY AGGRESSIVE GUYS AND NO DRUGS/PARTYING. 

I live down the street from Lakewood High School. PREFER to meet local guys.

When you email, please enclose your stats/location and your pics.

Looking forward to hearing from you and will reply to all even if were not compatible :)  If I don't respond, I am probably asleep.

Midori...... Empresssato...kik n aol
IMG_0642.JPG259.1K846 views
IMG_0535.JPG1.9M774 views

Hi, sounds like fun. 55 Latino 

IMG_0030.PNG907.7K245 views

Hello I’m Jose and I’m interested 

Hi baby, from Torrance..

hmu I'm in sylmar  

Lets hang out

hey wanna have fun?

White man in the OC, 6' tall, 175 lbs, pretty fit, masculine, handsome. Not a full member here so com is limited. I can send pics by email. Give me your email address or send me one at lovetgurls@myself.com

I'm in long Beach also. Lmk when you're available 

Keep you wet all night

40 years old 5'11" 210 lbs 7in Samoan. I live in Long Beach and could go all night

Keep you wet all night

40 years old 5'11" 210 lbs 7in Samoan. I live in Long Beach and could go all night

Keep you wet all night

Keep you wet all night

Keep you wet all night

Keep you wet all night

Keep you wet all night

Keep you wet all night

Keep you wet all night

Keep you wet all night